Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Warrior recovers his strengths

10/10/12 - I'm becoming a bit concerned with dates and time. Guess I've been measuring life and how much advantage I've taken of it. Now the music player rides FALLEN - Evanescence. Yes, it's a sort of sad gender; also it's not Christian. Not too long ago all these songs used to fill my heart helping me to erase some nasty memories. Now, let me say that they're played only in some eventualities. (and, of course, listening those songs are of great use when I'm writing in English).


I've been praying, asking God to be by my side now in this moment of need. It was a great Congress this year, and I'm thankful for the friends I'm given. We went to the mound a couple of times these last weekends to seek our God's presence; to tell Him what lies in the depths of our soul; to ask Him grace and courage to stand our ground face all the adversities. And He had helped us till now, and I'm sure that He won't leave us. 



Talking about friendship, while I was typing this, just take a look at what my dear friend Ester sent me on facebook: 




"Guerreiro não é aquele que vence todos adversários com uma luta rápida. Isso, mostra apenas que é um bom lutador. Conceituar guerreiro é comparar com aquele que ao cair, sentindo a cabeça rodar, ver o sangue escorrer do rosto, ja não aguentar sustentar o própio corpo, busca forças pra se levantar, erguer a guarda, e parti pra cima outra vez. No mundo não há lugar pra os bons. Lute para ser o melhor."

Well, it fit like a glove. I'm feeling my strengths coming back to me. Four months here I've been under several tests and proofs as God is shaping me like His own image. And I want to become a man of value. It's a hard work, so. However, certainly everything is gonna fall right into place, in the end. For all intents, I'm on the mend. 

So this is it. The only way that I can express my self; by codes. I come to announce: I'm about to do something difficult, but this time it's different. The reasons that led me here. The reasons that impel me to go on. I have things I did to undo, mistakes to fix. Well, I'm not down with that. Facing some giants is not that bad at all. I'm standing once again to fight; and I'm not alone for God is with me. 

I felt it my entire life; someday I'll get to this point to stand up and fight. Fight for honor, fight for my life. Since all my strengths come from the Lord Almighty there's is only certain in my acts. One by one, things I built up by myself were falling down and even what remained I gave Him. Now I have nothing left. I'm free and ready to restart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment